Sunshine Coast Radiology's management philosophy strives to achieve a culture of continuous improvement in the quality of all its processes and services. It emphasises the reaction of variation, the importance of measurement, the role of the customer and the involvement of employees at all levels of the organisation in the pursuit of such quality improvements.
The Quality Management team have successfully obtained:
• Full suite accreditation under stage II of the Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme.
• Are fully accredited with the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
• Fully accredited under the global ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Principles/ standards.
The certification agency reviewing the Diagnostic Imaging practices is HDAA Australia Pty Ltd and is approved by:
• The Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
• The International Society for Quality in health care (ISQua)
• Department of Health and Ageing – (DoHA)
What does the ISO 9001 standard specify? The most recent ISO 9001:2015 standard is constructed around seven quality management principles:
1- Customer focus
3- Engagement of people
4- Process approach
6- Evidence-based decision-making
7- Relationship management